Bring the shopping car, bring the club car or bring your full house rally car. All you need is road and/or rally tyres, an extinguisher, Compulsory Third Party (CTP) extension for Queensland registered cars, any car club membership and a Motorsport Australia licence.
It is a fantastic venue for juniors to start in this great sport of rallying. Juniors get dad to sit in with you and give you some pointers or some of the senior experienced drivers will be on hand to give you some tips. It is run on a Motorsport Australia permit.
It is also a Round of the Future Auto Wynnum South East Queensland Khanacross Series. Click on the link for further information.
We always need officials to run the event. Please click on the online Volunteer Registration Form to register your interest
Camp right across the road from the Khanacross venue for $20 / adult. Portaloo, outdoor camping furniture, fire pit (BYO wood or buy it there) supplied (no shower). Great supporters of our events. Contact via Facebook Messenger.
Event / Series Documentation
- ENTRY FORM – NOVEMBER 12TH
- Self Scrutiny Form (Online Form)
- Passenger-ride-entry-form (PDF)
- GCTMC 12th November Khanacross Supplementary Regulations (PDF)
- Khanacross Series Regulations V4 (Version 4, PDF)
- Volunteer Registration Form (Online Form)
- 2023 Motorsport Australia Introductory Licence Application(PDF)